Monday, February 2, 2009

London is buried in most snow seen in 18 years.




































































































.. and it is still really coming down.

The first snowfall this winter- but it is making up for lost time.
Today was my first day of school, but I didn't go.  It was closed due to weather (or at least I hope.)  Instead, I had a great time walking/sliding around my neighborhood snapping some shots.
No busses are running today and much of the tube is shut down.  While it really isn't record breaking for Chicago's standards, London simply isn't equipped to handle this much snowfall.

As a side note: I'm progressively disappointed at the soft periphery when using the fish-eye lens. A word to the.. interested: you get what you pay for when it comes to lens accessories. 

No comments:

Post a Comment