Friday, September 5, 2008

iPhone exchange



I had the most pleasurable experience at the Apple store.
I was realizing that my iphone pics were going foggy despite any and all cleaning. Not sure why. I suspect it was either the humidity in Indonesia having condensated on the interior of the lens or perhaps it was the mystery goo that sticks my Invisible Shield skin onto my iphone.
Despite having an expired warranty on my phone and also having had illegally cracked it- thus voiding any warranty should it exist,. the genius at the genius bar today switched out my iphone and made my day. Below are before and after shots taken with my old and new iphone.

Oh, and also some impressive stacking cups we encountered in a Ft. Lauderdale cafe. We first thought the waitress was extremely talented.

No comments:

Post a Comment