Thursday, January 22, 2009

A little color..






Today I colored my hair on a whim for the first time in 10 years.
I love this little salon. Aki (my hairdresser) and I had a great time
for the 3 hours I was there. He is Japanese and has been here for 5
years. Didn't know a word of English when he arrived and now he is
very fluent. Started dreaming in English after 2 years. He gave me
the most excellent neck massage even though he alluded to it being
forbidden. He said that when he was working at a different salon as
an assistant (only did shampooing) the customers always lined up for
his hair washing station. I like the blonde, but Aki and I were both
hoping for a little more blonde so I am returning on Tuesday for a
little fix.
This picture of SJP was the one I brought in for reference.


Update: I had it fixed today. Major improvement. He basically did the same exact thing as before, but left the toner in longer so as to make it more golden rather than platinum.

No comments:

Post a Comment